Friday, September 18, 2009

Nutrition on a Typical Day...


“I woke up to my alarm this morning at 6:30 a.m. I found myself ten minutes later slumped over the side of my bed with a puddle of drool on the floor. I said out loud, ‘I am exhausted’. Then I fumbled my way to the kitchen to down a preset pot of coffee and a danish over the morning horoscope…”

“It’s time for lunch and I am starving but I am really trying to keep my calories low. I devour my cup of mixed greens with low fat dressing and a handful of almonds…”

“It is nearly 3:00 p.m. and all I can think about is food and what I am going to eat for dinner. I’m really tired and I have to go to the gym tonight and then to my kid’s ball game…”

“I ended up at the Golden Arches as that’s what my kids wanted for dinner. I was so hungry that I ate more than I should have… a lot more.”

“Why do some people make it look so easy? Why can my co-worker eat whatever she wants? Well, I will try again tomorrow…Maybe.”

Head on over to the Tri-City Court Club Monday, September 21 at 6:00 p.m. to attend Nutrition 101. This class is fun, motivating and informative. If you have questions email Ryan@tricitycourtclub.com

No comments: